|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Endeavour Group ambition is bold, we want to be the world's best drinks retailer. We know that expectations of retail have never been higher so our transactions must be instant, and our services must be intuitive and personal. We are embarking on our next generation of growth, and we want you to be an influential part of it.
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmaster wines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
Senior Supplier Connect & Partnerships Manager
As we continue to increase our customer focus and lead the liquor market within Australia we will continue to place a greater emphasis on strategic thinking and delivery of plans as well as the ongoing development of a high performing Buying team. As the Senior Supplier Connect & Partnerships Manager, you will lead the Supplier Connect team and partner with our agencies and buying teams to deliver customer centric programs and tools that transform supplier relationships and build closer strategic alignment between buying and suppliers.
Develop the Supplier Connect program and oversee all aspects from strategy and design, management of agency partners, commercials, scorecards and tiering system including continuous improvement, program governance and communications and embed within the buying team.
About the Role
In conjunction with the Category Insights team, the Senior Supplier Connect & Partnerships Manager will lead the introduction of an integrated category planning process including supplier engagement framework, metrics structure and Joint Category Plans (JCP’s) aligned to category plans that drive consistency in approach to supplier performance.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Manage defined agency relationships across the group including investment prioritisation, co-development of new commercialisation opportunities and management of revenue budget.
- Lead integrating ways of working into buying team and supplies for Supplier Connect Partner with Quantium to ensure commercial success of Supplier Connect
- Develop,implement and oversee ongoing success of supplier engagement framework and JCP process
- Manage the program’s communications plan - both internally and externally
- Drive capability within supplier and buying teams on use of customer led decision making tools
- Develop our partnerships with external service providers and embed these services within business units across the group and ensure maximum return on investment.
- Manage a portfolio of merchandise data & analytics initiatives end-to-end.
- Continue to evolve the Supplier Connect program to maintain relevance, customer centricity and EDG competitive advantage
With a successful track record of delivering commercial retail outcomes and an understanding of end-to-end category management principles, you will have a proven success in negotiating and influencing at all levels across multiple stakeholders.
Fostering a culture of continual improvement within the team, you will demonstrate experience and knowledge of strategic problem solving and frameworks, as well as project and change management, and will bring to the role your excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
Key qualities, skills and desirable attributes include:
- Degree / Diploma in a business or related discipline
- 5 years+ proven program management experience
- Liquor or FMCG experience within Australia or Globally.
- Proven ability in using market data to turn insight into a commercial outcomes
- Intimate understanding of data agencies including IRi, Nielsen and Quantium with demonstrated experience in managing a data agency function
- Previous experience in developing and leading a dynamic and agile team
- Ability to lead and influence across a matrix organisational structure Proven ability to engage and influence horizontally within large organisations toward a common vision and goal
- Commercial mindset and the ability to bridge the gap between technical analysis and commercial outcomes.
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Want to hear more? Apply via www.wowcareers.com.au or alternatively connect with Poli Krasnova on Linkedin #LI for further information. #Work180
Grow with Endeavour Drinks
Endeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You