|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Exciting new opportunities available for Senior Associates, Asset Testing
- Supportive and engaged team environment
- Be an integral part of our centre of excellence for Risk Management
As the successful candidate you will provide subject matter expertise for the Enterprise and support the planning, execution and reporting of operating effectiveness reviews (Asset, Value Chain testing, Deep Dives, Common Controls, Severe/High Risk etc.) across the Enterprise. By engaging with risk and control owners, you will understand, validate and where required challenge the effectiveness of controls in mitigating relevant risk.
- Significant experience in operational risk management, in particular Technology Operational risk management.
- Thorough knowledge of risk management and compliance disciplines
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication both written and verbal
- Practical approach to solving issues with strong commercial acumen
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Tertiary qualification in a business-related discipline – Desirable
What is this role all about?
Reporting to the Head of Divisional Controls the Senior Associate Divisional Controls and Asset Testing is a common point of expertise and provides first line controls, compliance and risk assurance support to management of their aligned business. This role is critical in driving risk assurance awareness, understanding, and change to create a centre of excellence for controls including the uplift of NAB’s controls infrastructure. The role assists management to develop adequate systems and controls to identify, assess, quantify and manage the risks in the relevant business.
- Be part of the Asset Testing team in the review and providing of recommended implementation of Technology and Information Security controls across the Enterprise
- Driving consistency of effectiveness for assessments performed
- Supporting the Manager to ensure the control assessment plans are executed within agreed timeframes
- Support the design, maintenance and / or uplift team processes, tools and methodologies
- Pro-actively identifying, driving and supporting continuous improvement and evolution of other NAB controls assessment processes and toolsets
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
You must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Permanent Residency to apply for this role
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.