|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Exciting new opportunities available for Associate Directors- Technology Security
- Supportive and engaged team environment
- Be an integral part of our centre of excellence for Risk Management
As the successful candidate you will provide subject matter expertise for the Enterprise Security Leadership team in ensuring that the banks control environment is up to date and working effectively. By engaging with risk and control owners, you will understand, validate and where required challenge the effectiveness of controls in mitigating relevant risk.
- Extensive experience in operational risk management,Technology Security in particular
- Thorough knowledge of risk management and compliance disciplines
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication both written and verbal
- Practical approach to solving issues with strong commercial acumen
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Tertiary qualification in a business-related discipline – Desirable
What is this role all about?
Reporting to the Head of Divisional Controls the Associate Director, Divisional Controls -Security is a common point of expertise and provides first line controls, compliance and risk assurance This role is critical in driving risk and controls awareness, understanding, and change to create a centre of excellence for controls including the uplift of NAB’s controls infrastructure.
The threat landscape is constantly evolving as criminals use more sophisticated methods to target their victims. The Enterprise Security team looks at security holistically so that we can manage threats, whether they are online or in the physical world. This role assists management to develop adequate systems and controls to identify, assess, quantify and manage these risks.
This role is primarily responsible for:
- Operational risk and regulatory obligation identification, impact assessment and change within the Division
- Advising business leaders on the application of the operational risk and compliance management framework to evaluate risks in order to achieve business outcomes
- Engaging and managing senior stakeholders to implement and improve business systems and processes through the use/integration of the risk and compliance framework
- Working with the business to implement systems and controls to manage the requirements of operational risk and compliance policies which apply to the business
- Risk profiling: assisting to identify key risks and design of indicators to monitor, input into Divisional Risk Setting Statements as relevant
- Designing controls: assisting to identify the right key controls to mitigate key risks and obligations applicable to the business in partnership with the specialist controls
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits
Please note that this role is temporarily listed as “remote” due to the current requirements for all Australians to practise social distancing amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We will discuss with you your ongoing requirements throughout the recruitment process.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
You must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Permanent Residency to apply for this role
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.