|Job Type:||Full Time|
Data Analyst - Delivery & Fulfillment - Endeavour X
- Support a squad within the delivery & fulfillment tribe
- Work collaboratively on a wide range of projects
- This role can be located in Sydney (Surry Hills) or Melbourne (Alphington) for the right candidate
About the role:
Data Analysts are key roles within Endeavour X as we digitally transform the business. The data analysts form part of a digital analyst chapter which are embedded in squads across our new tribal model. As such, the analyst will take direction from the squad product owner and be responsible for the data and analytical needs of the squad to deliver on its mission.
Supporting a squad whose mission is to support and strengthen the delivery fulfillment systems that underpin our business, the role requires you to develop and maintain existing reports and analytics, deliver information and insight to stakeholders on an adhoc basis, provide data to support business cases and projects and support new initiatives. Being able to provide this in a timely but accurate manner is paramount.
As part of the digital analytics chapter, you will also be able to leverage the capability that exists across the other chapter members. By developing strong relationships, shared ways of working and leveraging the skills of the chapter we aim to build a strong analytics capability and embed data and insight into the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Transition datasets from legacy products and external data sources to our Google or Azure Cloud Platforms
- Perform collection, cleansing, merging, validation and management of data from various sources across the business
- Producing data, analytics and insights from disparate data sources across Endeavour drinks
- Providing both ongoing and ad hoc reporting, analysis and insights in a timely manner
- Communicating data, analytics and insights to the squad to enable it to deliver on its mission
- Enable the squad to improve the efficiency of marketing, digital and delivery process and the effectiveness of our channels through the use of data and insights
- Enabling self service reporting to the squad and wider business where needed through improving and automating data extractions, analytics and insights generation.
Who we are looking for:
We’re looking for an experienced data analyst, ideally with a proven track record in the retail space. You will be working across a wide variety of projects, with the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders and the ability to prioritise multiple concurrent pieces of work.
- 3+ years experience in a digital or retail business with experience in data, analytics or insights (relevant to the specific squad)
- Demonstrated capability in developing analytics and insight and communicating this to stakeholders to improve customer satisfaction and business outcomes.
- Strong technical skills across data, database marketing, data extraction, analytics and/or data visualisation
- Strong ability to interpret analysis and derive meaningful insights which deepen our understanding of the customer and maximise business value
- Experience working across at least 2 relevant areas: digital analytics, data development, analytics, reporting, data visualisation, insight delivery
- Demonstrable ability to build collaborative relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders within analytics chapters and across cross functional squads
- Demonstrable marketing, ecom or sales analytics experience. Domain knowledge of each squad mission is required for each role.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!