|Job Type:||Full Time|
CRM Campaign Manager
- Develop and execute Dan Murphy’s multi-channel loyalty campaigns and initiatives
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Based in either Sydney, NSW or Alphington, VIC
The CRM Campaign Manager is responsible for the development and execution of Dan Murphy’s multi-channel loyalty campaigns and initiatives, from concept to execution. With a primary focus on the email channel, you will lead and facilitate campaign & data planning and execution to drive traffic, optimise conversion and achieve financial and customer targets. In addition you will:
- Drive personalisation and one to one communications approach, utilising customer segmentation and targeted communications
- End to end campaign management across multi channels, including: email, mobile (SMS/Push) and ensuring alignment to other channel activity across Web, App and offline channels.
- Take ownership of the Oracle Responsys platform and a leadership role in managing dynamic content, lifecycle and trigger email programs
- Manage 3 direct reports
Campaigns may include, but are not limited to:
- My Dan’s Loyalty Communications
- Trigger based ‘customer lifecycle’ communications designed to support Loyalty and eCommerce objectives including welcome/onboarding, lapsed/retention abandoned cart and remarketing/reorder campaigns
- Activity to support broader Marketing strategies across the Trade & Value and Brand & Discovery pillars
This is a hands-on role where you will lead the design, development and test and launch of complex email campaigns. You are a self-starter with a can-do attitude and a strong eye for detail and will ensure the smooth and efficient running of Loyalty campaigns & initiatives. You must have exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills and have people management and development experience. In addition:
- 5 years plus Email/Digital Marketing/Direct marketing experience with CRM, Campaign, Marketing Comms, Email, Loyalty
- Hands-on ‘in-platform’ experience creating and managing campaigns in Enterprise Email Management Systems (Oracle Responsys preferred).
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS language (Basic-Intermediate level).
- Experience working with large-scale customer databases and/or complex data.
- Responsys Certification and ADMA Direct Marketing Certificate is desirable
- E-Commerce Systems and CMS experience
- People management / leadership experience
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You