|Job Type:||Full Time|
Diona is an award-winning business built on a solid reputation and more than 38 years’ experience. We are specialists in cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction.
With offices around Australia we commenced operations in Victoria in late 2016 initially undertaking the gas main renewal works for APA Group’s distribution network and now our Victoria team is delivering projects across a growing client list and we are looking to add to our team.
As a Site Engineer you will have the confidence to work autonomously, and reporting to the Project Manager will deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients as well as:
- Provide planning, technical advice and management of various project activities
- Assist the Project Manager to monitor the coordination of site activities by the Site Supervisor.
- Ensure key project deliverables are met.
- Work closely with the subcontractors onsite
WHO YOU ARE
The successful applicant will have 1+ years’ experience in a similar role ideally in the local Victoria market with experience working on APA or Multinet projects. You will also have:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering Degree
- Experience delivering underground utilities and services projects specifically in the Gas space
- Have a strong commitment to safety
- Ability to communicate and liaise effectively with people at all levels within Diona, and other stakeholders as required.
- Good interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and because we believe that people are our most valuable asset, we invest in, and support our employees’ personal and professional growth. Some of the ways we do this is through ongoing professional development, leadership and mentoring programs, paid parental leave and professional memberships and subscriptions.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then APPLY NOW or if you require further information, contact Marnie Stewart on 07 3895 3444 for a confidential discussion.