|Job Type:||Full Time|
With a strong safety and customer focus, the Yard Supervisor will undertake general organisation, coordination and maintenance of the yard, ensuring buildings and equipment in the yard are tidy, clean and organised. You will be busy, but with a great and dedicated team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPSONSIBILTIES
- Demonstrate a Safety First attitude contributing to Coates Hire Safety Culture
- Ability to work with in a team and autonomously
- Assist and provide a continuous improvement focus for the team
- Friendly and approachable with ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Safely manoeuvre equipment and forklift around the yard
- Spotting/Supervise all equipment being loaded and unloaded and around yard as required
- Sign off and checking quality of equipment before they leave the yard
- Organise Internal Truck Maintenance and Repairs.
- Staff Training and Induction
- General Yard Duties as required
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Exceptional safety awareness and experience
- Current drivers licence – Min HR preferred but not essential
- Forklift licence - Must
- EWP – WP over 11m - preferred
- Have a can-do approach to completing tasks
- Time management and attention to detail skills
- Ability to ensure that our client customer service expectations are achieved at all times
- Previous Transport and Logistics Experience Preferred
- Truck knowledge and some mechanical aptitude advantageous.
- Ideally, prior leadership experience or potential to develop
- Intermediate Computer Skill as Office work is required
If this role sounds like you, we welcome your application. You can make it happen.