|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
About the Role
As our Technology Governance, Risk & Compliance Manager you will be responsible for supporting our risk management processes and tools to identify, analyse and report on Enterprise Solutions Risk.
You will assist with the development and ongoing improvement of BOQ’s Enterprise Solutions (ES) Technology risk and controls management capabilities to align to industry standards and to provide a sustainable operating environment that is controlled in accordance with BOQ’s risk appetite.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Overall support of the risk management process for BOQ’s Enterprise Solutions including performing risk assessments
- Management reporting for our Executive Leadership & Board on the current status of key divisional risks and the associated remediation plans
- Participate in key ES Governance forums and coordinate our risk profiling sessions as required
- Act as a liaison for our Internal Audit team and any other third-party assurance providers where you will manage and review the IA risk register and provide support in the setting of a management action plan and remediation actions
- Ensure Residual Risk ratings are informed by the Control Effectiveness Rating for all Risk Profiles within ES
- Liaise with the ES Controls Assurance Manger to ensure appropriate controls are available for testing within the ES business units
You will have strong experience working in a cloud based risk management environment with the ability to comfortably provide internal consultancy, support and education to build awareness within other areas of our business in regards to Enterprise Solutions Risk where you will provide continuous support to our Senior Management to ensure all controls are documented appropriately and testing is conducted by our first line managers.
You will have the ability to understand and assist in the management of our regulatory compliance requirements, ensuring that you collaboratively partner with our vendor representatives to ensure all risk outcomes are met.
Please note, this role will be offered as an initial 6 month maximum term contract.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.