|Job Type:||Full Time|
Arboriculture and vegetation management is a multi-billion dollar industry with a future in Australia. It involves the management of individual trees, typically in and around the places where people live, work and play. Active Tree Services is the industry leader in the commercial space.
An opportunity has arisen to join our national team as a Fleet Maintenance Coordinator based out of our depot in Orange, NSW. This role is highly autonomous and will work to coordinate the external maintenance and repairs for our fleet vehicles which service our contracts in country NSW.
You will be responsible for ensuring vehicle availability, vehicles are compliant with contract requirements including meeting safety standards, and track vehicle usage and inventory. You will also be required to assist in the development and improvement of preventative maintenance programs and process improvements.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Work autonomously with support from peers throughout Australia
- Supportive leadership with in-depth industry knowledge
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to further build your career within Active
What we need from you:
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Mechanical aptitude and experience with vehicles and/or equipment maintenance and repairs
- The ability to build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Strong customer service focus with a genuine desire to assist and support internal customers and team members
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with administration systems and procedures
- Valid and unrestricted drivers’ C class licence
- Relevant trade qualifications or a Cert III is highly desirable
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.