|Job Type:||Full Time|
Digital Delivery Executive
- Execute and optimise digital campaigns for our clients
- Based in Chifley Square
- 6 month fixed term contract
Cartology is the Woolworths Groups new stand-alone media business. The Cartology business was established with the aim of driving sales of in-store, digital and other media properties, whilst making it easier for suppliers to utilise our full range of media assets to deliver relevant messages to both new and existing customers.
We operate in a fast paced, nimble environment with professionals who work collaboratively to achieve market leading outcomes. Our point of difference is that we are part of Australia’s largest retailer allowing us to provide unparalleled career opportunities.
As Digital Delivery Executive, you will be responsible for executing and optimising highly relevant digital campaigns for our clients. You will create data driven, direct marketing activities to grow category and customer value and work to create efficient end-to-end execution processes with the wider Cartology & WooliesX teams. You will support in the development of delivery plans and timelines to ensure on-time delivery and implementation of tactical action plans and utilise insights and leverage loyalty team capability to drive world class data driven marketing. In addition:
- Implement and manage a successful plan and contact strategy – delivering targeted campaigns and offers, across multiple segments, and a variety of channels, to drive ROI for your clients
- Collaborate closely with Cartology and WooliesX Digital & Rewards teams to develop strategies through 1:1 media channels that achieve these goals
- Responsible for quality execution (QA outcomes) of campaigns across all channels.
- Share performance insights and tactics with the wider team to drive collective improvement for the Cartology team.
- Liaise with key internal/external partners to ensure delivery on plans, on time, to budget and with high degrees of quality
To be successful as a Digital Delivery Executive, you will have 1-2 years experience in Direct/Digital Marketing, Digital Media, Direct Response, CRM, or Data Driven Marketing roles. You will need experience in implementing, managing and optimising digital media executions as well as in supporting high successful multi-channel direct marketing campaigns. You should also have proven experience in developing Test & Learn frameworks, and driving conversion rates across multiple channels. In addition:
- Experience in a media agency or media company
- Understanding of digital advertising principles, including programmatic media buying, paid search and SEO.
- Understanding of customer databases and/or complex data sets, including segmentation and predictive modelling.
- Experience in managing external agencies and vendors for performance.
- Experience in specifying and leveraging statistical or computational models to improve campaign performance outcomes.
- Tertiary qualified in relevant discipline (Business/Commerce/Marketing etc.).
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.