|Job Type:||Full Time|
Marketing Planning Manager
- Plan and manage the customer calendar for Woolworths Supermarkets
- Reporting to the GM Marketing Planning
- Based between Bella Vista and Surry Hills
Woolworths Group is entering a phase of growth and our Marketing team is undergoing an exciting transformation which has led to the creation of a number of new positions in our Brand & Reputation team.
Working closely with the Brand and Reputation Leadership and strategy teams, you will define and socialise the customer calendar for the Supermarkets business and support both trade and brand outcomes across each financial year. You will ensure alignment of Food group calendars to the core calendar and identify and support integration opportunities as well as ensuring the calendar is up to date and represented correctly in the right internal forums. Responsibilities will also include:
- Work closely with the strategy team to ensure the development of the calendar aligns with strategic goals and outcomes
- Manage internal stakeholders and their input into the calendar where needed including commercial teams, Leadership teams, Food Group businesses
- Manage the marketing communications team to ensure effective internal comms around calendar approach and campaign support for the business
- Work with the insights and the marketing effectiveness team to ensure the appropriate KPIs are set and tracked for calendar delivery
We are looking for someone with experience in a retail business, with the ability to work cross functionally, representing the team and its expertise effectively. Excellent communication skills are key, with the ability to articulate the approach to senior stakeholders across the business. You must have the ability to work collaboratively with comms and channel planning teams to effectively activate the calendar. In addition:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to understand the finance process - billing, reconciling and forecasting
- Ability to build strong relationships with Comms, planning and commercial teams
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Understanding business context eg Sales performance, brand performance, competitor context
- Willingness to learn and develop analytical skills to assess Calendar performance
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.