|Job Type:||Full Time|
- ASX Listed Organisation
- Based in Underdale or Pooraka
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management and strives to deliver be tter community experiences through smarter solutions . We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
Due to exciting new growth, we are now seeking to add to the capability of our high performing team. This is a great time to join an industry leader that has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career on long term government contracts .
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our team as a Contracting Services Officer. The successful candidate will provide overall administrative and data entry support to the business.
You will possess sound knowledge of administrative systems and processes ideally gained within the construction industry and will have exposure to;
- Providing overall administrative support to a busy operational team, including attending operational meetings and maintenance of relevant project documents
- Experience reviewing and collating timesheets for submission and assisting with any payroll queries
- General accounts support including raising, receipting and closeout of purchase orders, assisting with preparation of invoices, credit card reconciliation and month end financial duties
- Proficient MS Office skills – JDE experience highly regarded
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise tasks and identify process improvements
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work autonomously with good time management
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to make an impact with a growing and forward-thinking company
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development
- Competitive remuneration package based on experience
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Samantha.Temple@downergroup.com
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to closing date – applications may also close before this date.
Applications close: 20 September.
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.