|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Accounting Transitions, Trades and Asset Serving team provides Australian, NZ and Hong Kong accounting clients with Transitions, Trades and Asset Servicing support. During transitions and daily trades BAU the team will have interaction with Clients, Transition Managers, Fund Managers, Brokers as well as all other internal teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accounting Transitions (Onboarding, Incremental transitions, restructures, exists and migrations) ensuring accurate tax, accounting transitions and accounting data which includes:
- Processing: Upload and process all components of transitions as per the client’s instruction and project plan into accounting systems
- Transaction & NAV Validation: Analyze and validate the tax and NAV impact of all transitions
- Reconciliations: Reconcile all positions on-boarded to original source information ensuring all positions have been on-boarded correctly, including both accounting and tax records
- Query Resolution: Liaising with other internal teams for the timely resolution of all queries relating to transition processing
- Provide support during peak periods to the Trades (Securities, FX, Futures & Options) and Asset Servicing Team ensuring accurate transaction / event capture, reconciliation and reconciliation break resolution is completed and signed off on a daily basis by required deadlines.
- Relationship management with clients (including JPMorgan Chase & Co. partner locations) during Accounting Transitions by means of service delivery and proactive approach toward client requirement
To be successful you will need:
- Minimum 3 years relevant industry experience in the financial services sector with Fund Accounting or Accounting Transitions experience
- Strong working knowledge of financial markets and instruments, both domestic and international particularly in Equities, Fixed Interest, Futures, Options and Foreign Exchange.
- Proven Client Relationship Experience
- Proactive, positive approach and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Be able to establish credibility / trust with both internal and external stakeholders. High level of intellectual curiosity
This role is expected to pay an annual salary between AUD85,000 to AUD100,000 per annum.