|Job Type:||Full Time|
ING is seeking a Head of Real Estate Finance to join us. You’ll be responsible for managing the Real Estate Finance portfolio of ING Australia, including the on-boarding of exposures in conjunction with Wholesale Banking Singapore, in accordance with prevailing procedures and credit policy. With an acute focus on Risk Management you’ll maintain a robust control environment and operational governance model.
What you’ll be doing: You’ll be;
- Partnering with the Head of ING Real Estate Finance Asia Pacific and Head of ING Bank Australia Wholesale Banking to determine the Australian marketing strategy (both on-shore and outbound), including but not limited to growth targets and cross sell
- Driving the deal structuring, credit analysis, the preparation and/or analysis of credit applications, due diligence, financial model, terms sheets, including presenting in GLC´s and credit committee´s
- Utilising your local and international client network, to actively source transactions for other regions and providing support to international REF (Key) clients investing in the region.
- Leading a high performing team and partnering with key business areas locally
- The main contact point in Australia for the Head of Portfolio Management REF Asia Pacific, Local Credit Risk Management and REF Risk Management
- Maintaining an active and continuous dialogue on risk appetite and local market developments with REF Risk Management and if applicable GCR
What we’re looking for: Someone who has;
- Extensive experience leading an international institutional real estate team
- Experience in Structuring international real Estate finance transactions
- Extensive credit skill analysis to act as a credit mandate holder
- Extensive Experience in real estate valuations
- Exceptional stakeholder management and the ability to maximise a strong international network
- Experience dealing with Australian and European Regulators
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.