|Location:||Kalgoorlie - Boulder, Perth, West Perth|
WHO WE ARE
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
As part of the Mining team, you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Downer Mining continues to strive forward with our WA projects in 2021; Karara, Cape Preston, Eliwana, and Gruyere.
We are currently seeking experienced Drill Fitters to join the Downer team on the Gruyere Gold project based 200kms north-east of Laverton on a 2:1 roster.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent you will play an integral role in implementing the client's project requirements. You will perform safe and effective maintenance outcomes and continuous improvement principles whilst carrying out your daily duties of servicing and maintaining mobile fleet and equipment.
- Australian recognised Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Experience in servicing Epiroc/Atlas D65 and CAT MD6250 - ESSENTIAL
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining and servicing large scale earth-moving equipment in a mining situation is essential
- Strong team player and solid communication skills
- Drive, enthusiasm and a passion to be the best in all that you do.
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- The benefits of secure, full time employment including leave entitlements, superannuation and numerous financial, lifestyle, health and well-being benefits including salary sacrifice flights, novated leasing, discounts and support programs.
- Set career progression opportunities through various training and mentoring programs
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people with an overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading-edge business with operations throughout WA
Flights are a short 90mins from Perth, operating on a 2/1 roster consisting of a week of days and nights. We promote and encourage a healthy work/life balance which includes your own private en-suited room (so no more motelling) and quality meal services.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to further your career in a permanent position, with an established organisation.
If you have the passion and drive to contribute to the ongoing development of Downer Mining, please apply with your current resume to this application or contact Melanie Greenfield in confidence on (08) 6212 9523.