|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting Sales Leadership role?
Join the Coates Engineering Solutions team as the Sales Manager NSW/ACT. As a pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for driving results and building team capability across the EAST Business Unit network including NSW and ACT and delivering upon the Coates Engineering Solutions business strategy through existing accounts and acquiring new business across the various regions.
You are gifted with a natural tendency and desire to lead high performing technical Product Specialists across NSW and ACT. You will be the driving force for consistency and visible client management with a constant focus on the customer experience.
You are a true influencer and an outcomes focussed individual who isn’t afraid to take on the big challenges!
Reporting into State Manager- NSW/ACT Coates Engineering Solutions, you will have a seat at the table and will be a driver of advice and input. So get ready to draw on your broad industry knowledge!
- Proven ability to coach and mentor individuals.- Foster and drive a sales culture based a strong desire to win and outperform competitors.
- Drive strategic programs through the sales team aimed at growing sustainable, profitable sales.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and qualities to lead a high performing sales team and retention of staff.
- Ability to develop strong internal relationships with CLT members in both Operations and Service.
- Exhibit a highly professional approach to time management and productivity, sales effectiveness / efficiency.
- Construction, Engineering or Technical Sales backgrounds will suit this role
Some of the responsibilities you will own as our new Sales Manager
- Drive the organisation’s growth strategy through the sales team, mentoring and ensuring maximum performance to achieve desired outcomes
- Foster and drive a sales culture based a strong desire to win and be the best at what we do!
- Maintain visibility out in the field, supporting your team and customers….understanding and meeting their needs, with a focus on growth and sustainability
- Lead the development and implementation of strong Account Alignment Plans
- Provide strong direction and leadership to the sales team to maximise sales team effectiveness, capability and engagement.
- Strategically plan and spend the majority of the time in the field; supporting key sales staff by engaging with key customers and other influential decision makers; tactfully questioning and understanding the customers' business and needs; influencing winning solutions; tactfully and aggressively growing profitable share of wallet at every opportunity.
- Leverage Coates Hire’s scale as industry leader to develop and implement targeted marketing strategies to increase brand strength and awareness and drive competitors away.
- Develop innovative customer engagement solutions to maximise the customer service experience; ensuring a well-planned, multi-faceted and ongoing interaction is achieved across all key accounts and key stakeholders.
If you have a deep understanding of the external market; regularly review & analyse business and market trends and love seeking out new business development opportunities, then we want to hear from you!