|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for an experienced Storeperson to join our Parts Distribution Centre in South Guildford. Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, roster will 5:2 from Monday to Friday on day shift.
This is a great opportunity to work at a state of the art large scale warehouse in role focussed on picking heavy parts & components, prepping them for transfer, conducting quality checks on all items and transporting them around our South Guildford site via forklift. Additionally, the scope of work will involve general stores & housekeeping duties as required.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- On-site Parking Provided
- Various roster types, lifestyle and family friendly
- Safety first working culture
- Inclusive work environment
- On-site canteen facilities
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Previous Forklift Experience, 2 – 16 tonnes
- Background in warehousing & logistics
- Current Forklift Licence
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Uphold WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life-saving rules
- Reliable & punctual with a positive attitude
- Ability to work well within a team and autonomously
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.