|Location:||Canning Vale, Perth|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infrastructure Projects, a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business continues to secure further opportunities Nationally as we continue to build on our reputation of meeting and delivering on Australia’s major Transportation needs.
Downers Infrastructure Projects division has long term secured Rail Maintenance and Construction projects across WA. Due to continued growth we are building a team to conduct secured ongoing works in 2020.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced and results oriented Mobilisation Coordinator to join the Downer Infrastructure team on a full-time basis located at our Canning Vale office.
This role will be responsible for providing all facets of shutdown administration support and database management, record keeping and reporting, for the mobilisation and coordination of large volumes of people. With a focus on the on boarding process, you will have a strong process orientation, ability to work to tight timeframes, flexibility and willingness to support the broader recruitment team.
- Solid experience in a similar role within the maintenance, shutdown and resource industry;(medicals, training, travel, PPE, VOC’s and ERMS processes)
- Ability to mobilise a high volume of talent for shutdowns and maintenance requirements, including subcontractors;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal);
- A strong customer service focus with the ability to collaborate and foster teamwork and flexibility to adapt to changing demands;
- A proven track record in successfully delivering accurate and timely high volume recruitment support, in a fast paced environment;
- ERMS, Workflow, Page Up essential
- A great sense of humour and team player attitude
High attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a flexible approach to working hours is essential to your success. With accountability for managing client and candidate expectations, you will need effective communication and time management skills teamed with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An attractive remuneration package along with an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment within a highly successful, ASX listed organisation
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm, making safety a core part of everything we do
Our aim is to create a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to fulfill their potential. We embrace all employee difference and foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion. If you are focused and aspired to grow your career in a challenging and leading-edge environment, you will have a future with great possibilities with us.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
For more information contact: Jodie Saunders at email@example.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address as they will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS