|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Digital Sales Account Executive Is accountable for a specific Sales Territory, is the Primary contact and manages the relationship between internal Microsoft stakeholders, Partners and customers. Leads “always on” holistic Portfolio Planning and Territory Planning, providing strong orchestration between all the resources involved.
- Prospecting, identifying and converting opportunities that Grow awareness/usage of the Microsoft Cloud
- Leading the process of structuring deals and define the negotiation strategies for the customer account through partners
- Establishing Microsoft as a leader in Digital Transformation
- Remaining focused on customer facing time by running a healthy and predictable business maintaining rigorous sales process compliance
- Continuously nurturing and expanding your partner, sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge and capabilities
- Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to the Microsoft Worldwide Industry Teams to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation offerings
- 4+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
Solid knowledge of the education business, customers, partners, Microsoft strategy and how they work together
- Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed quota by driving deals within a partner ecosystem
- Demonstrated understanding of solution selling techniques and selling cloud-based solutions
- Experienced in building strong, collaborative customer relationships with line-of-business and technical roles
- Can navigate a customer through sales negotiations and/or technical/solutions presentations via the telephone
- Able to qualify sales opportunities and position partners in the overall sales process.
- Demonstrated business communication and written skills in the local language and confidence to engage Customers remotely using technology and be able to clearly articulate value of Microsoft Product and Solution offerings
- Complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Challenger, Holden, Krauthammer, etc.)
- Effective marketing tactics, negotiation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.