Boral is an international building and construction materials group, with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia. With more than A$4.4 billion worth of annualised sales, Boral has around 12,000 full-time equivalent employees working across over 550 operating sites including joint ventures. Boral produces and distributes a broad range of construction materials, including quarry products, cement, fly ash, pre-mix concrete and asphalt; and building products, including clay bricks and pavers, clay and concrete roof tiles, concrete masonry products, plasterboard and timber.
- Delivering concrete to client sites along with managing slump tolerance levels and the discharge of concrete
- Complete basic documentation associated with the collection and delivery of the concrete
- Ensure safety standards are maintained including daily pre-start checks on the vehicle
- General yard maintenance
- Current HR drivers licence
- Strong commitment to safety and the environment
- Provide superior customer focus
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Be self-motivated with a professional and courteous manner
- Relevant concrete industry experience will be highly regarded however full training will be provided
This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of our employees.
Click to Apply or visit http://careers.boral.com.au