|Location:||Perth, Western Australia|
Infrastructure Projects, a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business, continues to secure new work and build on our reputation as a market leader in delivering some of Australia’s major Transport Infrastructure projects.
We currently have multiple long-term maintenance contracts and large-scale construction projects across Western Australia, placing us in an enviable position moving into the future.
As a result of our success and growth we are now seeking experienced and enthusiastic Multi-skilled Rail Maintenance Operators to join our progressive Infrastructure Projects.
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Maintain and safety checks on mobile plant, equipment and company vehicles
- Prepare and setup plant for operation (including selecting, fitting and removing attachments)
- Operate machines in a safe and appropriate manner
- Ensure that all technical, safety procedures and contract specific requirements are followed
- Servicing, lubricating, cleaning and refuelling plant and performing minor adjustments and repairs
- Maintain clean working environment
- Perform general track maintenance as required
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Track Machine / Hi Rail Excavator / Loader Operator certification
- Certificate II in Rail Infrastructure (TL121315)
- Proven experience operating Track Machine / Hi-rail Excavator / Loader (including attachments) in Rail Maintenance / Construction environment
- Previous experience on rail projects
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- HC/MC License
- HRWL (desirable)
- Experience within a Rio Tinto safe working and operating rules (desirable)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Ongoing Rail Construction/Maintenance work.
- Diverse, energetic and supportive workplace culture, where you are treated as a highly valued team member where your thoughts, innovation and ideas really do count.
- Develop and diversify your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- Offering competitive benefits.
- We are operating across a number of different locations, so there are opportunities in both residential and FIFO roles across the state.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage women and men of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
To register your application, please use the link and apply online , applications emailed directly to the recruitment team will not be considered.
If you require further information on this opportunity, please contact the recruitment team via email email@example.com