|Location:||Perth, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We currently have multiple long-term maintenance contracts and large-scale construction projects across Western Australia, placing us in an enviable position moving into the future.
As a result of our success and growth we are now seeking experienced and enthusiastic Hi Rail / Excavator Operators based in Perth to join our progressive Infrastructure Projects.
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Maintain and safety checks on mobile plant, equipment and company vehicles
- Prepare and set up plant for operation (including selecting, fitting and removing attachments)
- Operate machines in a safe and appropriate manner
- Ensure that all technical, safety procedures and contract specific requirements are followed
- Servicing, lubricating, cleaning and refuelling plant and performing minor adjustments and repairs
- Maintain clean working environment
- Perform general track maintenance as required
- Proven experience operating Hi Rail or Excavator Operator (up to 30T with attachments) in Rail Maintenance / Construction environment
- Excavator certification (Hi Rail preferred)
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Drivers Licence (HC/MC)
Preferred but not essential:
- Certificate II in Rail Infrastructure (TL121315)
- Previous experience on re-sleepering projects
- High Risk Work License (desirable)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Ongoing Rail Maintenance work.
- Diverse, energetic and supportive workplace culture, where you are treated as a highly valued team member where your thoughts, innovation and ideas really do count.
- Develop and diversify your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- Competitive rates and benefits
- DIDO / FIFO opportunities across WA
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage women and men of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
To register your application, please use the link and apply online, applications emailed directly to the recruitment team will not be considered.
If you require further information on this opportunity, please contact the recruitment team via email Nadia.Kaye@downergroup.com