|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Woolworths, spreading the joy of food to our customers is the reason we do what we do. We live it, we breathe it. Woolworths offers real opportunities for career development, for those who love food and putting a smile on our customers’ faces.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Pricing Analyst to join our Better Buying Team. The purpose of this role is to support the optimisation of pricing opportunities for the Woolworths Supermarkets Division with a strong focus on building continued price trust with our customers and maintaining Woolworths’ competitiveness in the market.
- Framing problems, gathering and analysing complex data, and developing insights and recommendations to support the Pricing & Better Buying team’s mandate within the business
- Becoming a trusted advisor to the Buying team, by injecting analytical rigour and innovative thinking into the issues the business faces, and proactively finding and landing opportunities to add value
- Scoping, developing and maintaining various solutions for the business, including models, reports and dashboards
- Contributing to the knowledge environment within the Pricing & Better Buying team and the broader Buying team, including training team members and business partners in new concepts and solutions
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement and innovation
You will bring to the role a demonstrated experience in a fast paced retail or FMCG environment, with the ability to manage large data sets and develop complex analyses to drive actionable insights and recommendations.
As a trusted business partner to a wide group of stakeholders, you are strongly connected to the development and delivery of the strategic direction of the business.
Additional skills, capabilities and desirable attributes will include:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in pricing, commercial or data analytics.
- High proficiency in MS Excel / Google Sheets and MS Powerpoint / Google Slides
- Experience with ETL solutions, SQL / Google Dataprep and BigQuery, and Tableau desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to establish and maintain strong partnerships with stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise, deliver to tight deadlines and thrive in a challenging environment
- “Can do” attitude in the face of challenges
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Want to hear more? Apply via www.wowcareers.com.au or alternatively connect with Poli Krasnova on Linkedin #LI for further information. #Work180
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You