|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. Due to a large volume of New Machine Deliveries scheduled for FY 20/21, our New Machines Department in South Guilford require a Maintenance Planner to join their team on a 9-month fixed term contract with the potential for extension.
Based at our South Guildford Facility and reporting to the Area Manager, the Maintenance Planner is responsible for maintaining & optimising the short, medium & long term projects for the New Machines department. The Planner interacts closely with Administrators, Supervisors & various internal stakeholders within the business to ensure efficient understanding, implementation and optimisation of major planned works.
Responsibilities will include ensuring strategic plans are aligned across all departments, ordering parts and materials, planning works, scheduling labour, coordinating work orders and work bay allocation to ensure our customer requirements are met within specific deadlines.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Parking Provided
- On-site canteen facilities
- Inclusive working environment
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Previous experience in a Planning related function
- Demonstrated ability to scope and quote jobs for business development requirements
- Demonstrated mechanical style aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information & data quickly
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal) including customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- Basic understanding of financial principles (e.g. budgeting, forecasting)
- Advanced computer literacy skills - MS Office, internet-based applications
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills to effectively resolve issues in the workplace
- High level attention to detail
- Good time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and priorities to meet objectives
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.