|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have permanent opportunities to employ several Plant Mechanics based at South Guildford.
This role will report to the Workshop Supervisor working Mon – Fri, 10 hours each day, 2 weeks dayshift, 2 weeks nightshift, 6 hours on Sat per month. Duties will include but not be limited to; engines assemblies, reconditioning and diagnostics of CAT@ equipment.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to develop your career
- Comprehensive on the job training and development
- Dynamic and diverse culture
- Premium onsite training facility
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts on Health Insurance and other products
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Demonstrated component reconditioning experience
- High Risk License - Dogging ticket (DG)
- Previous use of safety and risk assessment tools, such as Job Safety Analysis and Take 5's
- A neat and organised approach to work and reporting procedures
- Dedicated commitment to Safety & Quality Assurance Policies
- Willingness to assist with a range of tasks
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates