|Job Type:||Full Time|
A great place to grow
- Partner closely with the replenishment business - ensuring efficient flow of the product through to supply chain and stores
- A unique line strategy role, be embedded in the business
- Join one of Australia’s leading retail groups, and enjoy the opportunity to grow and make a positive difference.
The replenishment team is responsible for the efficient flows of products through the supply chain to stores. Increasingly technology and data-led decision making is helping to drive better outcomes.
This new role will partner directly with the Head of replenishment to determine the 1-3 year strategy for the replenishment team, the key strategic imperatives and will support to deliver the transformation. This role is part strategy formulation, part transformation delivery. This role will be a ‘line’ strategy role, meaning it will be fixed into the business (in the replenishment function) and will have a dual reporting line - to the GM Supermarkets Strategy and Head of Replenishment. You’ll be responsible for;
- Leading strategic projects
- Structuring problems and defining the plans to solve them
- Partner with the Head of replenishment, providing thought leadership and strategic advice
- Stakeholder management and influencing, including building strong advisory relationships with senior Divisional leaders
Who we’re looking for
- 7+ years of experience with minimum 2 years experience in a top tier strategy consultancy, investment bank or corporate strategy team
- Supply chain, forecasting, commercial retail, FMCG/product experience will be highly valued in this role
- Demonstrated deep experience and knowledge of strategic problem solving and frameworks, project and change management
- Superb written and oral communication and the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with middle and senior management stakeholders
- Solid analytics and quantitative modelling skills
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.