|Location:||Karratha, Perth, Port Hedland, Tom Price|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Heavy Duty Fitter to join our team in Port Hedland.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, this role will be part of a busy workshop maintaining and repairing Caterpillar products that are brought into the workshop at our Port Hedland branch. Your responsibilities will include carrying out repairs, maintenance and servicing and managing work orders. You will be required to carry out Caterpillar product improvement plans and product support programs whilst maintaining and operating in a safe work environment.
This role is FIFO ex Perth or Residential on a 10/4 or 2/1 Roster.
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian Recognised Heavy Duty Trade Certificate
- Extensive diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely
- Ability to work and seek out work opportunities without continuous direct supervision
- Ability to work effectively within a Team and have a strong commitment to continuous improvement principles
- CAT Dealership experience and knowledge of CAT machinery and equipment
- Commitment to working safely at all times
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary Sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Please note that applications close on 25th November 2020