|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the opportunity
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Support Advisor to join our friendly and supportive Hunter Home & Community Care team on a full-time basis in the Upper Hunter area.
You will be responsible for providing cost effective, evidence based and goal orientated case management while working in partnership with clients to achieve positive outcomes reflecting meaning and purpose for our clients.
Key responsibilities assisting our clients include:
- Provide complex person-centred case management
- Management of Home Care Packages
- Assist and enable clients to understand their aged care funding in accordance with financial budgets
- Community Networking, sales and business development to promote Uniting Services
- Ensure compliance with Home Care Quality Standards
- Provide positive and collaborative team work
You are an exceptional team player with a high level of energy and enthusiasm that thrives on helping others. Specifically, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience and or qualifications in an Allied Heath, Aged Care or Community Aged Care environment
- Proficient experience in case management and consumer directed care principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and trust with clients and colleagues
- Strong time management
- Ability to prioritise competing workloads and task
We offer our staff:
- Salary packaging entitlements for up to $15900 tax free income in addition
- Paid time and per kilometre travel entitlement
- Ongoing training & development
- Career progression opportunities
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which includes a National Police Check and Reference Check.