|Location:||Albany, Broome, Bunbury, Esperance, Geraldton, Kalgoorlie - Boulder, Karratha, Kununurra, Merredin, Moora, Newman, Northam, Port Hedland, Tom Price, Western Australia, Western Australia, Western Australia, Western Australia, Western Australia, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another successful year in 2020. The future is looking to be even bigger with upcoming major projects ready to go. As a result, we have Permanent opportunities for Field Service Heavy Duty Fitters to join our regional teams.
Armed with the specialised tooling in a field service truck, your day will include visiting customer sites where you will diagnose and repair Caterpillar equipment and complete warranty repair work. While there, you will also identify and recommend preventative maintenance to support the customer in achieving machine availability.
We want our technicians to succeed and to set you up for this, you will have access to the latest training and technical knowledge relating to the Caterpillar product as well as mentoring and guidance when required from the Field Service Supervisor.
Depending on the location there are 2 available rosters. For FIFO ex Perth we offering 14 days on, 7 days off, working 10-hour days. If you choose to live residentially the roster is 10 days on, 4 days off.
We have opportunities in the following locations:
- Esperance (Residential only)
- Tom Price (FIFO only)
- Newman (FIFO only)
- Port Hedland
At WesTrac we ask that our team members live our values every day and show them to others through their actions and how they behave.
To be successful you will have the following:
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate with extensive experience in a field service environment
- Extensive diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- Previous mechanical experience working on Caterpillar products
- A passion for customer experience
What we offer:
- Housing Allowance provided for residential positions or FIFO allowance for Perth based roles
- Relocation available with housing provided in some locations or housing allowance if no housing is available
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a Friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
WesTrac is commitment to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island.