The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
In this role you will be working on high profile disputes, investigations and regulatory matters in one of the most exciting areas of professional services.
We are looking for an experienced eDiscovery Senior Manager to join our team in Melbourne.
EY Forensic & Integrity Services professionals help organisations protect and restore enterprise and financial reputation. We assist organisations to investigate facts, resolve disputes and manage regulatory challenges. We put integrity at the heart of compliance programs to help better manage ethical and reputational risks.
We understand how organisations navigate complex environments; how pressures, attitudes and culture influence employee actions; and how to leverage data analytics to improve compliance and investigation outcomes. We are committed to making integrity the cornerstone of a better working world.
- Consult with internal and external clients to understand their eDiscovery needs and tailor technical solutions accordingly
- Train and support users in the most efficient use of the Relativity document review platform
- Manage eDiscovery engagements of all sizes through the entire EDRM lifecycle
- Perform quality control procedures to ensure accuracy and consistency all on engagements
- Identify opportunities for innovation and integration of other EY service offerings
- Identify and explore opportunities to grow and expand the discovery footprint both internally and externally
- A proven record of delivering large, complex eDiscovery solutions
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to prioritize when working on multiple engagements
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, and the confidence to communicate and present complex technical concepts to a wide range of audiences
- Significant experience utilising NUIX and Relativity legal technology platforms (ideally possessing NUIX eDiscovery Specialist, RCA, RelativityOne Certified Pro, or similar credentials)
- Experience managing a team of eDiscovery professionals
- A pragmatic approach to overcoming obstacles
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated approach to teaming and service delivery