|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. Due to a large volume of Rebuilds scheduled for FY 20/21, the team have 2 permanent opportunities for Auto Electricians to join their Welshpool workshop crew. Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, roster will be 5 days on, 2 days off, 10.5-hour shifts (inclusive of a 30-minute unpaid meal break) – rotational 2 weeks of dayshift & 1 week of nightshift.
The Auto Electrician will be responsible for performing electrical rebuilds on a variety of used Caterpillar equipment, ensuring optimum safety & quality throughout the entire rebuilds process. Additionally, the role will involve overhauling electrical systems, performing diagnostics and replacing electrical components & air-conditioning systems.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Lifestyle and family friendly roster
- Clean and organised workshop environment
- Opportunity to expand your skillset across a variety of departments
- Safety first working culture
- Refer a friend program – opportunity to earn up to $1000
To be successful the following is required:
- Auto Electrical Trade Qualification
- Current Forklift Licence
- Experience working with Heavy Mobile Equipment
- Caterpillar product knowledge highly regarded
- Dedicated commitment to Safety & Quality Assurance
- Dedicated to fulfilling internal and external customer requirements
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.