|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. Due to a large volume of Rebuilds scheduled for FY 20/21, the team require a permanent Leading Hand to oversee the departments Auto Electrical work. Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, the roster will be 5 days on, 2 days off, 10.5-hour shifts (inclusive of a 30-minute unpaid meal break).
The Leading Hand will be responsible for providing supervision, work order direction and job guidance, whilst overseeing the workshop floor operation of a team of Auto Electricians. This role is also required to oversee electrical rebuilds on a variety of used Caterpillar equipment, ensuring optimum safety & quality throughout the entire rebuilds process.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Lifestyle and family friendly roster
- Clean and organised workshop environment
- Opportunity to expand your skillset across a variety of departments
- Safety first working culture
- Refer a friend program – opportunity to earn up to $1000
To be successful the following is required:
- Mechanic or Electrical Trade Qualification
- Previous experience leading a team
- Experience working with Heavy Mobile Equipment
- Caterpillar product knowledge highly regarded
- Dedicated commitment to Safety & Quality Assurance
- Dedicated to fulfilling internal and external customer requirements
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.