|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Newly created role in the Procurement team
- Key point of contact for “Goods Not for Resale” GNFR replenishment to Supermarkets
- Be part of a high performing and collaborative team
About the role
GNFR, in Woolworths’ terminology, stands for “Goods Not for Resale”. This principally includes Supplies and Packaging Material required in our Supermarkets, Big W, Distribution Centres, Customer Fulfillment Centres and Support Facilities. The range of supplies and packaging material is extensive – cleaning equipment, bags used for packaging food stuff, cutlery, gloves, aprons, caps, vests, uniforms, bags, wipes, sanitizers, and the list goes on.
The uninterrupted availability of GNFR is an absolute essential to maintain the operational efficiency of Supermarkets and Stores across the country - allowing us to deliver on customer expectations. The supply chain which enables fulfilment of GNFR to Supermarkets is long and complex. It includes OEMs, distributors, freight forwarders, warehouses, transporters, customs, etc. The backend architecture includes IT systems & interfaces, article masters, catalogues, ordering tools, invoicing, reporting and analytics. SRM is key in integrating these pieces.
Reporting to the Program Manager, Procurement Services - The GNFR Supply Operations Manager will be responsible for the uninterrupted fulfilment of GNFR to Supermarkets and accountable for all planning, execution and operations processes. You will manage the supply chain after Procurement Managers have concluded the sourcing activity, working closely with Woolworths’ International Supply Chain and Commercial teams.
As the GNFR Supply Operations Manager you will be one of the key points of contact at Woolworths for GNFR replenishment to Supermarkets.
- Fulfilment of GNFR to Supermarkets
- Own and manage replenishment logistics
- Operationally manage 3PLs, transporters, freight forwarders, OEMs, distributors, suppliers
- Inventory Management (including quantity and cost)
- Geographic allocation / de-risk management
- GNFR catalogue management
- Create and process Purchase Orders
- Close coordination, alignment and engagement with Woolworths’ International Supply Chain, Distribution Centres and Supply Chain Commercial teams respectively
- Operations management and SRM
- Respond to queries from Govt. authorities, customs, etc.
- Reporting and analytics
- System interfaces (operational)
- Invoice management and payments
- Cost reduction
- Present monthly/quarterly reviews with Leadership team
- Monthly quarterly business reviews with suppliers, 3PL/4PL
- Reviews with Stakeholders
You have proven experience in managing supply chains through 3PLs and third-party transport providers. You bring solid expertise in managing operations, key partners and suppliers, both in Australia and internationally (with exposure in engaging with OEMs and distributors as an added advantage). A high sense of accountability and in-depth knowledge of supplier relationship management (SRM) allows you to successfully deliver in this role.
In addition, you will have the following:
- Ability to work with large data sets and being able to translate data points into insights to communicate to different audiences
- Experience in managing risks, including formulation of Business Continuity Plans (BCP)
- Proven leadership skills in managing cross-functional and diverse teams
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Ability to engage with stakeholders across all levels
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel is a requirement ( additional experience in SAP and visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau) will be advantageous)
- Knowledge and exposure to the 4PL model (advantageous)
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.