|Job Type:||Full Time|
Diona is an award-winning business built on a solid reputation and more than 38 years’ experience. We are specialists in cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction.
We are currently looking for a talent Quality Engineer / Design Technician with strong design & quality assurance experience that will assist us deliver a number different construction & utility infrastructure projects across South East Queensland. Your day to day will include undertaking regular quality inspections during construction phase of projects as well as the completion which will include preparing final reporting for project closeout. Other duties will include:
- Retrieve the QA/QC documentation from crews for project closeout
- Review as-constructed mark-ups, photos, and survey files to prepare as-constructed drawings
- Prepare ADAC XML file
- Compile practical completion deliverables and submit to client
- Submit and obtain permits from council
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for someone with good communication skills who can relate to site crews and client representatives. You are motivated who will take initiative and ownership of your role. The successful applicant will have 2+ years’ experience in a similar role working on construction and utility projects as well as :
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering Degree
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Sketch Up
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SEQ Code and Standards
- Ability to review survey information
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and because we believe that people are our most valuable asset, we invest in, and support our employees’ personal and professional growth. Some of the ways we do this is through ongoing professional development, leadership and mentoring programs, paid parental leave and professional memberships and subscriptions.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then APPLY NOW or if you require further information, contact Marnie Stewart on 07 3895 3444 for a confidential discussion.