|Job Type:||Part Time|
About the opportunity
We are currently looking for a passionate Part Time Support Worker to join our friendly and supportive Home & Community Care team to provide care for clients in the Yamba region.
Shifts can be rostered between 7AM to 7PM Monday to Sunday with occassional call in shifts and holiday relief shifts.
Reporting directly to the team leader for the region, you will be responsible for providing home based care and assistance to our clients enabling them to live independently in their own home and helping them reach their lifestyle goals.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Providing Person Centred Care according to the care plan (i.e. domestic, personal care, transportation and social support)
- Maintaining privacy & confidentiality
- Reporting of any hazards or incidents in timely manner
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or equivalent
- Current Australian driver’s licence and access to a comprehensively insured vehicle
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Completed HLTHHP5006 Provide Physical Assistance with Medications
Benefits & culture
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate .
We offer our staff:
- Salary packaging entitlements for up to $15900 tax free income in addition
- Paid time and per kilometre travel entitlement
- Ongoing training & development
- Career progression opportunities
Click on the link to apply.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which includes a National Police Check and Reference Check.