|Job Type:||Full Time|
Qube Bulk has a graduate position for a Fleet Analyst to join the team running the company’s 24-hour a day, 7-day a week, Fleet Monitoring Centre (FMC) in our West Perth office. The FMC provides dynamic monitoring of the companies national operations. Full training will be provided and shift work will be required.
The successful candidates will be responsible for utilising various systems and software including MT Data (In Vehicle Management System (IVMS) platform), Driver Safety System (DSS), Safety, Compliance Reporting Incident Management System (SCRIMS), MainPac (Maintenance Software) and Connect (ERP), to monitor, compile, report and analyse events in real time including:
- Fatigue and Distraction
- Harsh Driving and Speeding
- Emergency Response Alerts
- Excessive idling
- Fuel Burn
- Cycle Times and Bottlenecks
- Payload and Fleet Utilisation
- Maintenance Compliance
- Management Reporting as Directed
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary qualification within logistics, engineering or systems fields will be highly regarded
- Ability to diagnose, evaluate and resolve operational problems
- Strong computer skills with excellent proficiency in MS Word, Access, Excel and Outlook
- A high degree of competence in written and verbal communication
- A high degree of competence in ICT hardware management and problem solving
Working at Qube
- Access to our employee well-being program.
- We provide career pathways and development opportunities
- Committed to promoting workplace diversity
- Encouraging the next generation
- Committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees
At Qube we value diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. We empower our people to deliver exceptional results for our customers every day and pride ourselves in offering a safe and inclusive workplace.
If you would like to join our team then please click on the "Apply" button and complete our online application form.