|Job Type:||Full Time|
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of Australia’s biggest supply chain network
- Work for an organisation that is part of an essential service to Australia and our communities
- Play an integral part in our Supply Chain purpose of “ We feed Australia and New Zealand and help them celebrate”
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and passionate individual to join our leadership team as a Warehouse Supervisor in our Sydney Liquor Distibution Centre in Erskine Park.
You will effectively lead and manage your assigned team (up to 25 team members) to meet safety, operational, people, customer and financial performance expectations. Available to work a flexible roster during Monday to Saturday , flexibility during peak periods throughout the year on hours and days. We currently have two day shift roles available: Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday with the working hours of 5am to 1:30pm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervise the performance of a large team to meet production targets and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures
- Lead, motivate and engage team members by applying effective people management processes and practices
- Conduct staff assessments of competence against job standards and criteria
- Build and promote a positive and efficient team environment
- Complete administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure housekeeping and safe work practices are adhered to
- Focus on the continuous improvement of systems and processes
To be considered for this role you need to be able to meet the following selection criteria:
- Demonstrated experience in leading, coaching and managing teams to meet objectives
- Experience in effective performance management
- Strong planning and problem solving skills including the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Operations/Distribution Centre Operations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with the team and management.
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems such as JDA and TMS
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft suite
- Flexibility to meet business needs, including changing shifts and days as required
- Demonstrate resilience to meet challenging targets and timeframes
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.