|Job Type:||Full Time|
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
Multiple new opportunities are currently available for a Maintenance Crew Member with a background and passion for landscaping / horticulture to start with our team based in Nerrabup, WA. You will assist the Maintenance Works Supervisor with the routine and periodic maintenance activities of landscapes, roads and associated infrastructure to ensure that highways are safe for use and inconvenience to motorists is minimised.
- Valid WA MR class licence
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Cert II in Horticulture (Cert III highly desirable)
- Basic worksite traffic management experience and relevant traffic controller tickets
- Experience in landscaping and gardening
- Ability to work outdoors and in all kinds of weather conditions
- Ability to maintain a high level of fitness and stamina
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work effectively with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your Resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.