|Job Type:||Part Time|
Uniting is a leading and growing not-for-profit organisation with a strategic vision to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice through its services.
We currently have multiple opportunities for permanent part time support workers to join our friendly and supportive Home and Community Care at Tweed Heads.
Shifts are available between 7am – 7pm Monday to Sunday and would suit people with a range of availabilities.
Duties and responsibilities can include
- Undertaking of domestic tasks including cooking and housework
- Assist with personal care such as showering and toileting
- Provide transport to appointments and shopping
Qualifications and experience:
- Current First Aid certificate
- Driver’s licence and access to a comprehensively insured vehicle
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent an advantage
At Uniting, we welcome and celebrate everyone regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity and proudly create a safe and inclusive environment for our staff and our clients.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer
- Not for profit salary packaging entitlements
- Paid travel time and reimbursement of kms
- Hands on training, development and mentoring
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which includes a National Police Check and Reference Checks.