|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Australia's largest superannuation fund, here to help members achieve their best possible retirement outcome. Working with a wide range of stakeholders, we create meaningful value for members and our communities through our diverse workforce of highly competent and highly motivated employees.
Your new team…
Our Member Experience department covers Customer Platforms, Customer Experience, Service Delivery, and Product & Pricing. This department has responsibility for the delivery and management of all member and employer services and administration. You will join a group of dedicated and talented individuals who will support and motivate you to deliver excellent outcomes in new and exciting ways as we continuous challenge ourselves to create a better experience for our members. You will feel enabled to have an interesting career and fulfilling life with workplace flexibility because at AustralianSuper, every role can flex!
Your new role…
As a Senior Risk Analyst, you'll primarily be collaborating and supporting a range of digital initiatives and projects across our customer platforms. In addition to this, you'll also support the wider Member Experience Risk team with risk functions and activities to achieve desired outcomes.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure risk is managed in accordance with the Fund's Risk Management Framework, including risk identification and management, risk profiling, risk reporting and incident management.
- Provide oversight and advice to stakeholders on technical risk and control matters
- Ensure relevant legislative and organisational requirements are understood and met
- Identify risk reduction activity, including control enhancements aligned to target residual risk ratings for digital channels and platforms
- Actively build and promote a group-wide culture of risk management awareness and appreciation
- Broad skills and experience across IT risk management and demonstrated practical experience of digital services, delivery and platforms
- Strong knowledge of risk and compliance frameworks
- Strong communication/presentation/reporting skills and ability to influence
- An ability to analyse trends, diagnose problems and issues and then recommend actions dealing with underlying root causes
- Proven ability to work autonomously and to drive and deliver results
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
What you will get in return…
This role will offer the opportunity to grow your skill set, giving you opportunity to use your current knowledge while further developing skills. You will be working closely with a manager who values personal growth and is supportive of ongoing development. Furthermore, will you have the chance to work for a growing, dynamic and authentic business that values integrity and puts its members first, but you get a whole host of other benefits. A competitive salary is on offer and your benefits include genuine flexible working arrangements, discounted travel, income protection insurance and generous leave entitlements to name a few.
We put members first in everything we do and are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce that share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results, please apply now!
We are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you. All roles can flex at AustralianSuper and we're happy to discuss what this can look like for you.
Be Inspired, Be Bold, Be you.
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.