|Job Type:||Full Time|
An exciting opportunity to work within the Crown Maintenance Department in the position of Property Services Officer – Rotating Shift Electrician has become available. In this role, you will be working in a multi skilled position within a small team of electricians and plumbers and will be responsible for ongoing maintenance and repairs of building plant & equipment, Gaming and kitchen equipment, assets and other building infrastructure and assets at Crown.
Key Selection Criteria:
- To be a Licensed A Class Electrician or Electrical Supervisor
- Experience in a maintenance role is highly desirable
- Ability to work over a 24/7 rotating roster
- Experience in Hotel room automation is desirable
- The ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Experience in providing exceptional Customer Service
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to obtain a Casino Special Employee Licence (required Police Check and Credit Check)
- OHS General Construction Whitecard in NSW & EWP License an advantage
What we offer you:
- The chance to be a part of a highly sought after pre-opening team
- The chance to work in a highly technical and Energy Efficient building
- Free meals at our staff restaurant
- Uniforms and tools provided
- Paid parental leave
- Discounts across the Crown venues
How to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and believe you have the tools to learn and be part of our award –winning team, apply now.
The rate on offer for this role is $36.43 per hour + penalties for shifts worked on nights, Weekends & Public Holidays.
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.