At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve.
About the role
This fixed term role based in Parramatta's CBD, is responsible for providing internal customer service by providing additional knowledge, guidance and training to all Uniting staff.
- Provide support through phone, email and ServiceNow system
- Minimise impact of incidents, requests and problems
- Accurate logging of calls, emails and tickets in a timely and efficient manner
- Work with a variety of support groups, vendors and customers to resolve issues
- Demonstrated Customer Service, Call Centre or Service Desk experience
- Remote user support experience in a complex organisation
- Ability to work as part of collaborative, multifaceted team
- Experience using ServiceNow or similar ticketing system
As an organisation, Uniting celebrates our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Chance to play a key support role for our valued staff
- Competitive NFP salary packaging options
- Vibrant team culture working alongside like-minded individuals
- Work within an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check and a Working with Children Check.