|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Work in a highly innovative and transformative business
- Work/life balance with access to flexible work arrangements
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
What will your typical day look like?
The Firewall Compliance Analyst is responsible for secure operation of the technologies that fall under the umbrella of the Cybersecurity - Firewall. Maintains global firewall security policy requirements. Actively participates in the change requests of firewall security policy. Collaborates with other Deloitte teams, member firms and external parties to address/remediate identified security issues.
As part of the Global Cybersecurity team, you will work closely with stakeholders across the APAC member firm to deliver technical assessments against a broad range of services. As such your responsibilities in this role could include:
- Review firewall security policy changes against Deloitte policies, standards, and best practice
- Respond to firewall change requests to provide compliance validation for their approval
- Providing consultation services with regards to firewall policy change requests, including potential workarounds to meet business needs in a secure manner
- Continually improve the security posture of Deloitte network firewall systems.
- Participate and provide input in development of network firewall architecture.
- Define and adapt criteria for security reviews based on internal policy and standards.
- Perform periodic reviews of all network firewall configurations to maintain compliance.
- Track remediation of findings by firewall compliance team.
- Act and communicate security project requests.
About the team
The Deloitte Global Cybersecurity function is responsible for enhancing data protection, standardising and securing critical infrastructure, and gaining cyber visibility through security operations centres. The Cybersecurity organization delivers a comprehensive set of security services to Deloitte's global network of firms around the globe.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You will have experience in the Information Security / Cybersecurity domain with a focus on Firewall management.
More specifically, you are someone who has:
- Strong background in security operations and security systems management
- Good understanding of network security firewall UTM technologies, trends, vendors, processes and methodologies; of common firewall architectures and implementations; and of common TCP/IP architecture, principles, operations and controls
- Strong understanding of basic protocols used by the internet, such as HTTP(S), DNS, TLS
- Good understanding of basic networking concepts, such as routing, switching, firewall, and common enterprise security monitoring tools; of information security principles; and of information security policy enforcement
- Any experience with host-based firewall, or network-based VPN F5 products
Experience with the following products are preferred:
- Knowledge of next-gen firewall technologies
- Knowledge of the Checkpoint, Palo Alto, and/or Tufin platforms
- Any experience with host-based firewall, or network-based VPN products as well as SIEM management tools is a plus.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now using the link provided. If you require more information you can contact Marlon Vallarta at mvallarta@ deloitte.com.au for a confidential discussion.