|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer PipeTech business as part of Downer Water Services currently delivers water mains renewal, civil maintenance sewer / stormwater pipe repairs, alterations and CCTV inspections and minor repairs for water authorities. A separate culvert rehabilitation team provides services to road/rail/mining clients.
With numerous Water pipeline infrastructure projects underway, Downer Pipetech team is currently seeking a Site Engineer to provide support to the NSW Operations team in a fulltime permanent capacity. Working from Seven Hills and reporting to the Project Manager, the Site Engineer will be assisting the Project Engineer/Project Manager in preconstruction, construction and post construction stages of project.
- Preparation and compilation of site documentation prior to the commencement of works
- Coordination and supervision of work, activities of multiple crews
- Monitor and control expenditure on jobs to ensure the cost-effective completion of projects
- Preparation of handover documentation, including review of drawings for submission to client for final sign off
- Minimum 1 year experience in project delivery in water/wastewater (mandatory)
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil or Mechanical
- Have great ability in building relationships with key stakeholders
- Permanent full time role
- Competitive remuneration package
- Downer employee benefits program
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact: Sanjay Kumar - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner via email Sanjay.email@example.com