|Job Type:||Full Time|
WooliesX are seeking Technology Lead to take ownership of engineering for one squad within the Order Fulfillment . The tribe primarily focuses on consumer facing applications and APIs. Software Engineers work in a team of 3-5 engineers, Technology Lead, a Product Manager, BA and QAs/test engineers to uplift the online platform that powers Australia’s leading supermarket with significant growth plans.
In this role you will:
- Develop high quality, scalable and performant solutions.
- Work collaboratively with Product Owners, BAs and Engineering Team.
- Lead on technical delivery of the squad, from designing solutions to deploying them and ensuring correct operation.
- Identify talent, assist in recruiting and onboarding new engineers and build strong teams.
- Coach, mentor and help the engineers in the team to improve their skills.
- Coordinate with other Tech Leads and the architecture team on best practice and ensuring all squads are aligned.
- You’re an experienced Tech Lead who thrives on analysing problems, formulating solutions, and making those a reality. You build for the long term.
- You have a passion for quality and know what best-in-class engineering looks like and want to help drive the journey.
- You are keen in what best-in-class engineering looks like and want to go in the journey.
- You’re involved in the Software Engineering community. You enjoy attending meetups, conferences, have a blog or a GitHub portfolio.
- You enjoy being part of every part of the Software development lifecycle. You can own the code from inception through to Production.
- You want to be part of a Digital Transformation and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have significant .NET experience either within a large matrix organisation or tech focussed start-up environment. You have the ability to stay calm in challenging circumstances and work through problems methodically.
Further to this, you will possess the following;
- Demonstrable tech leadership experience.
- Strong experience in modern engineering practices and disciplines.
- Ability to stay calm in challenging circumstances and work through problems methodically.
- Ability to question decisions and challenge the status quo.
- Good understanding of Agile & Lean delivery principles and be able to provide input to team processes.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.