|Job Type:||Full Time|
Salesforce Product Owner
- Based in Chifley Square
Cartology is the Woolworths Groups stand-alone media business. The Cartology business was established with the aim of driving sales of in-store, digital and other media properties, whilst making it easier for suppliers to utilise our full range of media assets to deliver relevant messages to both new and existing customers.
We operate in a fast paced, nimble environment with professionals who work collaboratively to achieve market leading outcomes. Our point of difference is that we are part of Australia’s largest retailer allowing us to provide unparalleled career opportunities.
About the role:
As Salesforce Product Owner, you will work to identify, scope and prioritise Salesforce initiatives across the entire business ensuring strategic alignment and business value. You will ensure the delivery of solutions are sustainable, that stakeholders are effectively engaged and that business outcomes are achieved. In addition you will:
- Develop and implement Salesforce Governance and Development framework (service delivery strategy, departmental processes, governance and policies around the management of Salesforce and pipeline prioritization).
- Review current implementation, road map capability growth alignment with Cartology strategy develop pipeline.
- Build the guiding team of business owners, influencers and sponsors.
- Facilitate the development of a clear vision, objectives and business case in partnership with the business.
- Work with partners and the team to estimate project timeframes, create project plans & set different delivery milestones for each initiative.
To be a successful Salesforce Product Owner, you will have strong interpersonal skills and a track record of engaging with cross-functional stakeholders at all levels, in a wide variety of situations. You will have creative thinking and problem solving skills, coupled with the ability to confidently express complex ideas in an articulate, concise manner. You will have strong leadership capabilities, the ability to work well in a pressured situation and able to manage multiple competing priorities. In addition:
- Minimum 3 years Salesforce Product Owner experience in an Enterprise Media Sales environment with exposure to CPQ, Billing and integration eg. SAP, inventory management systems.
- Past experience delivering complex, Salesforce multiple streams of work.
- Demonstrated experience in digital innovation and test and learn delivery of multi-stream Salesforce
- Experience working with and managing third party delivery partners to manage ongoing enhancements to a CRM platform
- Technical project management experience (including Lean UX and Agile methodologies)
- Experience in engaging business stakeholders and translating needs into requirements
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.