|Job Type:||Full Time|
About The Role
In this key role with Woolworths Marketplace you will act as the primary interface between us and our sellers during the onboarding phase; collecting the required information and documentation and conducting the relevant verifications. You will be responsible for the onboarding, integration and training of sellers to ensure they can service our consumers to the standards we have set and have the best experience with Woolies Marketplace as possible. Your measure of success will be the growth of our sellers and their satisfaction levels.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership and full accountability of the Seller Onboarding Journey
- Provide direct support to new sellers, as part of their registration and onboarding process
- Ensures compliance with process and procedures, quality and performance metrics.
- Identify Seller success barriers, provide solutions, and drive change through business improvement initiatives.
- Work with third-party integration partners to develop tools and processes to increase the ease and efficiency with with sellers integrate with us
- Work with Woolworths stakeholders to design best in class materials and guides to support our Sellers onboarding journey.
- Work with the Marketplace team and wider WooliesX business to define the internal processes with stakeholders to support a successful Seller onboarding journey.
- Understand the evolving Woolworths platform (eg: product pages, checkout etc) and associated operational processes to modify and maintain consistency for the Seller Onboarding Journey.
- Support the launches of new programs, categories and features.
- Track and report integration performance using appropriate metrics
- You will bring to this role the ability to partner with a varied group of stakeholders and a solid understanding of systems and product management. You will understand the seller journey and the challenges that they may be presented with through this experience and you will have a dedication to overcoming and easing those challenges for our sellers.
- Ideally you will have:
- Good understanding of journey mapping & analysis
- Good understanding of systems and technology, development or product management background an advantage
- Demonstrated passion for delivering world class customer service, maintaining a positive, supportive and professional manner.
- Good understanding of retail operations and supply chain
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail an advantage.
- Track record of managing and delivering change as well as results
- Demonstrated ability to influence, establish and maintain strong relationships with peers & senior management
- Presentation, communication, planning, and leadership skills
- Business degree/qualification; Marketplace experience an advantage
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application. Want to hear more? Apply via www.wowcareers.com.au or alternatively connect with Brooke Karaberidis on Linkedin #LI for further information. #Work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.