|Job Type:||Full Time|
- We are an ASX 100 Finance Leader
- Develop your career while making a positive community impact
- Join an inclusive and collaborative team - Good culture is important to us!
- Logan Central Branch
About the Role
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will provide excellence in customer service whilst achieving business growth for retail and commercial lending. As the Lending Specialist, you will assist the Branch Manager to achieve the Branch targets by developing tactical planning in order to deliver on growth targets. Further, you will be required to process loan files through to settlement and follow up post settlement, ensuring an exceptional customer experience for your customer network.
Day to day your key responsibilities will consist of:
- Undertake mortgage lending appointments each week
- Mortgage lending applications (start through to finish and post settlement)
- Outbound calling to maintain and build customer relationships
- Floor walking, business development and initiating quality conversations with customers
- Coaching and development of junior colleagues
- Employees leadership and branch management (when required)
- Strong focus on compliance and data integrity
As an experienced Lending Specialist you will be a passionate, high performing Lender with leadership capability who consistently delivers an outstanding customer experience, by demonstrating:
- Previous mortgage and personal lending experience (essential)
- Commercial Lending experience (desirable)
- Excellent customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry
- The drive to build long lasting relationships and positive customer experiences
- Strong business development abilities
- Contributor to a collaborative team environment
- Willingness to go above and beyond for your customers and colleagues
- Driven to take a personalised approach with every customer interaction
- "Can do" approach to all aspects of your role
- Ability to learn and confidently use a number of technical financial systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in banking, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.