|Job Type:||Full Time|
LocationMilton (Corporate Office), Australia
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology – Milton
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a leading supplier of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry, and our operations and organizations are spread around the globe. We offer you a world of opportunities and our diverse businesses and cross-border networks enable you to explore your potential and thrive.
The Warranty Coordinator for the administration of Warranty claim and Safety Bulletins to meet Sandvik Global Warranty T&C’s.
- Ensure customers and service centers are aware of & adhere to Sandvik’s Warranty T&C’s, along with OEM Warranty T&C’s, ensuring we can meet all the necessary requirements to process warranty claims.
- Work with accounting to ensure Credits and Warranty claims are closed and posted correctly.
- Update and Maintain Equipment registrations, Status and Warranty Coverage periods.
- Maintain, upload & admin access rights to databases systems
- Manage the distribution of the equipment manuals for new machines.
- Warranty System Training, feedback & knowledge transfer
- Distribute Sandvik & OEM Safety, Service, Spare Parts, Technical Bulletins to the internal network for distribution to end users
- Assist in the preparation of PD Bulletin & Safety Bulletin lists & tasks
- Updating Bulletin tracking tools
- General Administration of Safety Bulletin tasks within CRM & Tracking tools
- Loading Tasks
- Running Report
- Reconciling Data
- Follow up with Service Centers, PSSRs & Customer sites
- Parts Coordination & Tracking
- Updating & developing process documents
- System Training, Feedback & Knowledge transfer
You are an excellent communicator with an eye for detail and a high level of self-motivation to achieve targets and goals set for customer satisfaction. You are familiar with the mining industry and have warranty administration exposure. You have excellent computer skills and are happy working within a small team. You are passionate about safety and believe in Sandvik’s values.
What we offer
- Options for additional superannuation contribution (2.5% above the superannuation guarantee)
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options, a company-wide bonus scheme, and Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave which includes superannuation contributions during the leave period
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employees’ who want to improve their health and wellbeing
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is a leading supplier in equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, crushing and screening, loading and hauling, tunneling, quarrying and breaking and demolition.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website home.sandvik/careers
07 3621 1823
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry and rock excavation within the construction industry; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2019, the Group had approximately 40,000 employees and revenues of about 100 billion SEK in more than 160 countries within continuing operations.