|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Coates Hire, A Job is never just a Job – It’s Progress.
This vital role is responsible for providing strong leadership and direction to a team of workshop, yard and trade assistant staff who work toward ensuring all equipment is repaired, serviced and maintained to high standards. Working closely with the Branch Manager, you will understand customer demands and equipment need pipelines to establish daily workloads.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead a large workshop team with a safety first attitude
- Provide expert advice with diagnostics and customer requirements
- Manage asset maintenance and servicing schedules of records
- Maintain quality relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Possess a flexible approach
Your Skills & Expertise
- Mechanically trade qualified is preferred with proven experience of leading teams
- Demonstrated leadership experience with people management skills
- Strong planning and cost control skills
- Effective time management and attention to detail
- Troubleshooting, diagnostic and preventative maintenance skills
- Proven Computer skills
Our branches tend to be fast paced where you will have to prioritise competing tasks. However, you will learn the ropes in a supportive friendly environment. If this role sounds like you, we welcome your application.
You can make it happen.